Ideal for people with oily and combination skin due to its light texture, this moisturiser provides a matte surface. Created for those who are concerned about shine and the duration of their make up. Designed to minimise shine whilst providing an excellent base for make-up. Apply every day after cleansing. A unique textured moisturizer that is exceptionally good in combination with Defy Damage Skin Repair Lotion. Allow a few minutes for the Defy Damage Skin Repair Lotion to penetrate, before applying the Oil-Free Moisturizer
- Gives an excellent moisture level without adding an oily residue
- Provides an ideal base for make-up that stays perfect all day long
- Provides Squalane that makes the skin soft and in perfect condition
- Ideal for both men and women – non greasy, non shiny
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder is a natural vegetal raw material that functions as a natural humectant, and is well known for its soothing properties.
- Squalane is an oil naturally occurring in human skin and is an important part of the lipid system. Its penetration capacity is remarkably high. Nanometer droplets of squalane function as effective “transporters” for the A Vitamins and other oil soluble active ingredients. Young and healthy skin contains a high amount of squalane but the level will decrease dramatically with age. Therefore squalane is absorbed excellently into sun damaged and aged skin. A lack of squalane within the skin can lead to premature aging, very dry skin and a loss of elasticity. Areas of constantly exposed, dry and prematurely aged skin such as on the hands, elbows, heals and knees etc become incredibly soft immediately when squalane is applied in the right formulation.
- Tocopheryl Acetate is a type of Vitamin E that plays an important role by protecting both the skin and the products against harmful free radicals.
- Hydrolyzed Collagen is an ingredient that builds an invisible shield of moisture binding barrier on the surface of the skin, to enable the skin to maintain its elevated level of moisture within the epidermis.
- Hyaluronic Acid is an ingredient that builds an invisible shield of moisture binding barrier on the surface of the skin, to enable the skin to maintain its elevated level of moisture within the epidermis.
In stock (can be backordered)